TransMashEnergo LLC is one of the leading engineering development companies in Moscow that performs the functions of a designer and a contractor.
TransMashEnergo LLC is involved in implementation of large-scale transport infrastructure development projects, including:
Strong technical capabilities, corporate fleet of construction machinery and equipment, and severe compliance with high quality standards allow an increase in the quantities of work we perform along with meeting the production schedules and implementing constant quality control.
Our Customers include
- Department of City Building Policy of Moscow
- State Corporation on Construction of Olympic Venues and Development of Sochi as Mountain Climatic Resort (SC "Olimpstroy").
- Joint Stock Company "Russian Railways" (JSCo "RZD")
- Joint Stock Company RZDstroy
- Ural Mining Metallurgical Company (UMMC)
- Baltic construction company LLC
- Baltic construction company N 48 LLC
- Public Joint Stock Company Mostotrest
- Closed Joint-Stock Company “Manufacturing company Termoservis”
- Joint Stock Company “Mosvodokanal”
- Joint Stock Company Mosinzhproekt
- Public Joint Stock Company MOEK, daughter company of Gazprom
- Public Joint Stock Company “Moscow United Electric Grid Company”
- "Investment and Construction Company "SLAVOBLAST" LLC
and many others.